To enable our limited staff to fulfill all the stipulations put forth by the State of Pennsylvania Office of the Governor and the Pennsylvania Department of Health, the following will be the process for playing golf at Meadow Lane Golf Course.
· Masks are required for entering and leaving the building and must be worn in the
building unless seated for beverage service.
· 6ft. Social Distancing Protocols must be followed while on property.
- All players: member and public MUST check in at the front desk.
- Tee times are strongly recommended. Wait times for walk in groups may exceed 60
minutes on busy days.
* Due to high demand - the 8-12:00 tee times will be limited to 18 holes
- Shared Golf Carts are permitted.
- Foam has been removed from the holes, but players are asked to NOT touch the pins!
· Standing in the Bar is NOT PERMITTED!
· You must be seated to be served in the bar and prepared food must be purchased.
We are offering hot dogs, deli sandwiches or hot sausages for $3.00
- Alcohol not purchased from Meadow Lane is strictly prohibited and will be reason
for removal from the course.
Players are expected and required to follow these rules as posted. Please do not place us in a position to have to ask you to leave. Check our website frequently for updates due to daily changes from state officials!
During this time of uncertainty, We want to Thank all players for their patience and understanding so that we can get golf back in PA!