To enable our limited staff to fulfill all the stipulations put forth by the State of Pennsylvania Office of the Governor and the Pennsylvania Department of Health, the following will be the process for playing golf at Meadow Lane Golf Course.
· Masks are required for entering and leaving the building and must be worn in the
building unless seated for beverage service.
· 6ft. Social Distancing Protocols must be followed while on property.
- All players: member and public MUST check in at the front desk.
- Tee times are recommended. Tee Time blocks will remain the same for now.
8am - 9:50am (starting on both #1 and #10 tees with 10 minute spacing)
* Due to high demand - the 8-9:50 tee time block will be limited to 18 holes
ONLY on Saturday, Sunday and Holidays. Players with tee times in this block
will be charged for 18 holes at check-in.
Noon - 1:50pm (starting on both #1 and #10 tees with 10 minute spacing)
4pm - 5:50pm (starting on both #1 and #10 tees with 10 minute spacing)
- Shared Golf Carts are permitted.
- Holes will still have foam on the pin and players are asked to NOT touch the pins!
· Standing in the Bar is NOT PERMITTED!
· A maximum of 4 customer that have a common relationship may sit together at
the bar while adhering to physical distancing from other customers.
· You must be seated to be served in the bar.
- Alcohol not purchased from Meadow Lane is strictly prohibited and will be reason
for removal from the course.
Players are expected and required to follow these rules as posted. Please do not place us in a position to have to ask you to leave. Check our website frequently for updates due to daily changes from state officials!
During this time of uncertainty, We want to Thank all players for their patience and understanding so that we can get golf back in PA!