To enable our limited staff to fulfill all the stipulations put forth by the State of Pennsylvania Office of the Governor and the Pennsylvania Department of Health, the following will be the process for playing golf at Meadow Lane Golf Course.
- No play will begin before 8am.
- For the Health & Safety of our Staff and other Golfers, MASKS MUST be worn in the Parking
Lot and during Check-In.
- No player (either Member or Public) will tee off without first checking-in.
- Players will keep social distancing protocols at all times while on property.
- Players are expected to leave property immediately after their round.
- The clubhouse will remain closed to the public per order of the Governor.
- 5/15/2020 The Putting Green is open for the group on deck to tee off next. Masks are
recommended. Social distancing required. Do not touch the pins - foam in the cups for
- The Driving Range are CLOSED by the order of the Governor
and the PA Department of Health.
- Tee Times will be accepted starting at 7:30am for the day of play only. Tee times are
limited and players will need to give us the size of your group (not to exceed 4 players)
and their names when you call. Tee time blocks will be from 8am to 9:50am,
Noon to 1:50pm and 4pm to 5:30pm. Please do not make a tee time that you do not
intend to use.
- Players will have to declare their intention to play 9 or 18 holes when they
check-in in order to limit contact with staff.
- In order to serve as many players as possible, Meadow Lane will be sending
players off both #1 and #10 tees starting at 8am. If your group tees off at 8am
on hole #1, your back 9 tee time will be at 9:50am………not necessarily before.
Speed of play is critical (fast & slow), rounds of 18 should take just under 4
- Snack Bar prepackaged food and beverages will be available for purchase
before your round at check-in or at the turn. Beer and Mixed Drinks are available.
- Outside alcohol is not permitted on property and will be reason for removal
from the course.
- It is possible that your round may be delayed due to cart availability.
- By order of the PA Department of Health: Ball washers and trash cans are not
permitted. Players are responsible for emptying their own trash into the cans provided
by the cart return area.
- Flagsticks are not to be touched and will have foam wrapping them to keep the
ball from entering the hole.
Players are expected and required to follow these rules as posted. Please do not place us in a position to have to ask you to leave. Check our website frequently for updates due to daily changes from state officials!
During this time of uncertainty, We want to Thank all players for their patience and understanding so that we can get golf back in PA!